We offer the ability to submit various resources
Thank you for expressing interest in guest posting on the Startup Idaho Blog:
We appreciate varied viewpoints and eclectic skill sets. We appreciate your expertise. We generally receive anywhere between 3 and 10 guest post requests every week and so we need to have some guidelines in place.
- Please email a 100 word summary of what you will be presenting in the post to email@example.com. This is for the Startup Idaho content team to evaluate. Often we may revert with a slightly altered suggestion of topic based on your expertise and what we need to have in our pipeline at this point of time.
- Once we give you the green to proceed, kindly write out the piece keeping in mind that:
- The post needs to have tangible take-aways for startups.
- We suggest you read existing posts for the “tone” and “voice” of the general content.
- The post should be at least 500 words for SEO purposes.
- You should avoid links to personal pages in the blog. You can attach one outbound link to the bio that you submit with the blog.
- Your post might be very lightly edited by our Startup Idaho editor. We will email you once it is up.
- Please submit the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email you once the blog is up. The wait time is generally two weeks.
Startup Idaho is always looking for opportunities to expand its brand. If you have a well placed blog we would like to hear about it and any guest post opportunities in line with our niche. Kindly send over these details to email@example.com.
Thank you for your time.